Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Trying to get faces and names straight (Coffee last night)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Feb 22, 2005.

1. OK, from those people that I met last night at the coffee night, I'd just like to try and get the right nicks with the right people. If I get any of these wrong (and I no doubt will) please forgive me. If you can fill in the blanks, that would be great. If you were there, please correct my list below with your nick (and your name if you want it up here on the forums)

This is from where I sat at the top of the table going clockwise

Sugadiva - sat next to me (on my left)
    Redvfr - sat next to sugadiva
    The guy who rode the scooter - (ScooterHoota)
    Guy in the black shirt with product in the hair and the silver rimmed sunnies (Foxy)
    Girl with shoulder length brown hair next (Knightrider)
    Rodderz (FZR250 ?)
    groberts03 (New green FireStorm - sat at other end of the table)
    BirdRock
    someone I can't even remember clearly (no, not MissZZR, she just THOUGHT she was there !)
    The girl with long black hair and a Red TShirt (emjaye)
    VTRbob (Black T "If you can read this, the biatch fell off!)
    The guy in the olive green T shirt that I asked "so you're not Vic then ?" (FalomVTR)
    The big guy next to him in the blue top (DaLodger)
    The guy next to me who tore the top of his finger off not long ago (Phanoogy)

then slotting in at various times as they arrived :

lil - Transformer
    3 others that turned up and sat down near groberts
    Jase - Ambo from Mansfield
    lids - got there late

So, anything close there at all ????????

2. I wasn't there at all.. but I do know Foxy is a guy :D

3. Re: Trying to get faces and names straight (Coffee last nigh

ok you got about 70% right :D
    well no one can mistake me lol
    knightrider ..... girl with shoulder length hair
    the fag in the black t & gold rimmed glasses = Foxy
    Rodderz :D
    groberts :D
    Really hot chick with the long black hair & red T = Emjaye
    Me :D = Bob er der lol
    Not Vic = Falomvtr
    Big Guy = dalodger

4. Oh No! Darn, there's goes my bedtime fantasy :( :LOL:

5. Re: Trying to get faces and names straight (Coffee last nigh

Hi Doonks,
    I was number three on your list, 'ScooterHoot' (alias Martin). On my immediate left was Knightrider, missing from your list.

Last night was my first visit to a netrider coffee meet, and the company was most enjoyable. Reading the follow-on threads from this morning we have our very own soapie in the making - illicit behaviours, amnesia, tears and outbursts.
    All we need now is a hospital scene :p. I look forward to the next episode!

Martin.

6. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: - laughing at myself guys

are you sure Foxy is really a guy ??? :? :? :?

7. Re: Trying to get faces and names straight (Coffee last nigh

I have a hospital and an Emergency Department you can use. Let me know when you need it and I'll put on the the "good" nurses uniform :wink: :D

8. PHERRRRRT !!!!

9. LOL, ner ner ner ner ner, Foxy is a gurl :LOL: :LOL: Nah, he's really a guy. He's the one drinking beer
    https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=55825#55825

and I know that emjaye is still on restrictions so no alca-mahol unless she's been naughty :)

10. isnt that going to get you a fist through the visor :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. Re: Trying to get faces and names straight (Coffee last nigh

Time to repost the "I'm a bloke thread". And I know you want me Bob but thats no reason to call me a fag (even though I know you wish I was) :LOL: :p :LOL: Oh yeah there was no product in my hair, thats just the way it is (called not washing it lol), and those glasses were silver rimed gold dont suit me. BTW did anyone pick them up I may have left them there last night?

12. but you guys all told me she liked it like that !!!

13. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: FOXY did :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

14. I can get away with it cause Lil loves me \:D/ \:D/

15. Yep I second that, LIL ........ foxy said it first !!!
    We all said no she dont , thats when we all stood up to watch you get off your bike and prove that you wern't a transformer .... oop's
    See what you've done "foxy" you got ME saying it now

:LOL: :p :LOL: :twisted: :LOL:

16. I think I'm going to transform myself OUTTA HERE !!!!

17. Doonks ...

I was the "bearded" ole timer (reddish check flannelette shirt) that was one of the ones who got there after Lil and yep I sat up the end of the table near Groberts ....

Coffee nights are some of the best confusing fun times ya can have hehehe .. with people introducing themselves .. some by their real names .. some by their Netrider names etc

Catch ya again soon ...

18. so who was finger-boy, was his name Justin ?

19. phanoogy

20. Yes well my name is Stew and I like long rides on my bike and good company. I also like good service and friendly staff. Something that has been slowly dissappearing from Pusscare. Therefore do not bother to remember my face/name combo as you will not see me there again.

Stew