Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Try this test

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nodz, Mar 5, 2005.

1. For those that don't want to take purity tests and want a little culture and refinement

http://www.intelligencetest.com

My Results

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
    Questions answered: 30
    Questions not answered: 0
    Questions answered correctly: 27
    Questions answered incorrectly: 3
    Percentage correct answers: 90 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 99 % of all the people that took this test.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Yeah Right :LOL:

2. General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
    Questions answered correctly: 18
    Questions answered incorrectly: 12
    Percentage correct answers: 60 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 103 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 57 % of all the people that took this test.

Your Grade ** Higher Average **

:? I got nailed on the pattern recognition bit. dammit :)

3. Hmm. I real IQ test would not be based on acquired knowledge. This isn't really an IQ test.

4. Total number of questions: 30
    Questions answered correctly: 18
    Questions answered incorrectly: 12
    Percentage correct answers: 60 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 103 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 57 % of all the people that took this test.

Your Grade ** Higher Average **

I'll be buggered if I knew what the correlation was between that number and peace???? :shock:

5. Your age adjusted IQ score is 124 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Bet that surprises a few!! Even me!

:D :D :D

6. I got 135. :D
    the numbers represent the order of letters in the alphabet. 1=a 2=b 3=c and on.

7. knowing that a dollar, yen, peso and so on are types of currency isn't far gone into acquired knowledge. if you can recognise 2, you should get the answer right.

i got 23 out of 30 right, but i didn't get to answer one of them.
    I got 119, "age adjusted" (I'm 20)

So I'm "above average"

8. tested!!!

Your age adjusted IQ score is 115 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 84 % of all the people that took this test.

Your Grade ** Above Average **

Its a bloody miracle!!! :shock: :D

9. There was a few more than that, sebatron.

I've done at least half a dozen of these online IQ tests, and the results vary GREATLY depending on the country of origin for the test. You'd think they'd be universal! :p No, the interesting thing is comparing the European tests and the American ones - borderline genius in America (160) compares to superior intelligence (138) in GB. Clearly, IQ testing is an exact science... :p :LOL:

I did find ONE test that was a real IQ test - no acquired knowledge at all. Let me see if I can find it again.

10. ahaha I only got 109 :p

11. hehehe...119
    above average!!!

12. i gave up...

hate some of them questions

if my dog is brown, and pete's dog it pink and daves dog likes beer, what does jonnos dog have sex wtih?

13. A) yo Momma
    8) the Pool table
    C) yes
    D) all of the above