Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Try these in Australia

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Aug 23, 2005.

1. In November '02 I was in Korea with Samsung. I spotted this sign over the urinals in the men's room at the printer factory in Gumi.
    Obviously the intention was to inspire the workers to brush up on their English while "doing God's business", but at least some of them might get you a fat lip if used with people for whom English is a first language, esp point 6!
    (I had to sneak back to the men's three times to find it clear of occupants so I could take this picture!)
    http://home.exetel.com.au/hornethome/Try some of these in Australia.JPG

2. hehe, "you need to go on a diet honey"........*SLAP*

GOLD :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Why not simply, "Shit honey, you've only been gone 5 minutes! I've never seen your arse grow that fast!" :LOL: :LOL:
  4. I am obese because I eat nosy little koreans who should say nothing.
  5. The really funny thing about the whole Korean/English thing was that I only met one man among all our hosts who had a passable grasp of English, even though we were their guests and they were responsible to teach us all about Korea and Samsung. Obviously no-one had a chance to use the magic 6 phrases!!! lol
    Oh the stories I could tell......