Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Try not to laugh

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by ResmeN, May 13, 2010.

1. Haha - AWESOME!
  2. OMG!!... I didn't expect him to fall out!!.... :LOL:
  3. He's so lucky he didn't fall on to the bike and knock the 2 guys out. ahaha
  4. I tried not to laugh.

I failed.

5. I was like... aw, this won't be funny. Then I saw what the vid was about and laughed before it even happened! HAHAHAAHA :rofl:
  6. Ah ha ha!

I saw this yesterday on the HD Forum, bloody funny stuff!
  7. Haha that was hilarious!
  8. Awsome fun...
  9. Thanks asshole i just shot coke out of my nose....
  10. If it was just a still image of the first frame I think I would have laughed.
  11. Oh that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
  12. Wasn't there some Australian chicks that did this on a more open merry go road. They flew off in all directs and it got posted on the web.

The cops come out all high and mighty in the media trying to get them to come forward and banging on about the dangers. Wankers.
  13. I haven't seen that one but now that you mention it kind of rings a bell, that would have been like well over 5 years ago I think.

Love the music towards the end of the clip when they are doing it in slow motion to dramatise it haha.
  14. #15 ibast, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  15. I'll check it out after work. You tube is barred, though I can access it thru proxies but no fun watching it without sound as I don't have any speakers.
  16. #17 devochka, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  17. well its confirmed
    scooters can be fun :)
  18. Just saw this vid on the signature of a user from another forum and made me watch it again and it's still just as funny.