Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Trust me, you can go twice as fast...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jimmythehuman, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Is that leopard skin on that bike :LOL: :LOL:
  2. Damn that would have hurt ;)

Looks like the road actually had a bend and not a turn, ie, no indicator needed on the car... shame the rider locked the front, I think he could have made the bend easily had he not tried to pull up (maybe into an oncoming car... I know...).

Moral of the stories? Don't listen to your mates and don't overtake across double lines...

3. thats from nitro circus
    furred bikes are so 90s starboyz
  4. the following one i watched over and over, car is indicating for the turn. Bikes fault for sure.
  5. I've watched it several times adge and I could swear there is no indicator (and that no indicator is needed, it's a bend not a turn, the double lines follow the bend).

6. yup thats what happens when you stop watching whats happening in your own 'dangerzone' and see your mate do something and just follow without thinking :roll:

as for the d i c k and the foam pit ! well im not even going to go there

:LOL: :LOL:
  7. car didn't indicate. car didn't have to. rider tried to overtake it on double whites and turn right, through the car. The car won.
  8. yep same conclusions a year ago :p

Cheers :cool: