Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Troy Corsers connection to big brother

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by undii, Jun 9, 2006.

1. *edit* Troy corser is a cousin of the two family members who were/are in this years Big Brother.

2. i support her as well :LOL: :LOL:
    especially when uncut is on mondays nights :LOL: :LOL:
  3. the chicks with the fake cans?
  4. They're not fake, just after-market! :p
  5. LOL, not that i'm complaining. Aftermarket cans are COOOL ;)
  6. Have to admit, when you have a point there but its always nice to see stock cans with that special something. :grin: :grin:

7. Aftermarket cans are far from cool..........

I'll take tiny buds over Dow Corning any day
  8. I'll take aftermarket anyday, they will stand up to the test of time. :cool:
  9. Cow 'Dorning?

('Dorning = adorning)
  10. Hows the mum with the fake or after market cans ,she spent $10,000 on new tits to make her self look better .

Why didn't she get that freaken HUGE WHART cut of her chin first ,ROFLMAO.
  11. You are such an idiot!!!!

She needs that wart, it houses her brain :roll:
  12. I'm with Vic. Natural small buds are way better than humungo fake ones... but as far as fakey's go, they actually are a pretty good set.

LOL... that's just so un SNAG of me... ah well... 10 hailmarys for me. :rofl:
  13. Actually they wont, i believe fake tits have to be redone every 15 years or so.
  14. Who stays with the same woman for 15 months let alone 15 years :cool:

Women out and about being dressed to impress equipped with fake cans win every time, there is no doubt, they get the very attention they seek.

Women talk about men having obsessions with their dick sizes but this pales in comparison to the massive obsession with women and their boob sizes, a fake canned girl in public is often stared at with jealousy by other women and has instant biatch tactics launched at her by natural breasted women in the social meat market environment.
  15. Apparently those aftermarket cans only last for around 10yrs or so. Perfect time for a trade in I would say.