Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Trooper Lu's Garage - now with extra Triumph!

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by dave79, Apr 21, 2012.

1. So i thought i'd go down there today and check them out, esp. now they're selling Triumphs. They were running an open day - I got lucky and blagged a test ride on the Thunderbird Storm. Here are a few (mobile phone) pics of what was on display:

rest of the pics are here:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep, knew about the open day! Did you see the raffle of the Honda kid's bike?
    Wish I could've made it, I would've scored myself a test ride on the new Husky Nuda!!
  3. no i didn't see the raffle Kernel, i must have been sidetracked by everything else that was going on - like the guy on the trials bike hooning around in front of the shop - he stalled it mid wheelie, brought it back down on 2 wheels, kick started it without putting a foot down and away he went again... amazing!

that Nuda was following me on the test ride. the guy on it was having a lot of fun! would have liked to have had a go on that myself. although i'm looking @ the storm as an upgrade, i've caught myself looking @ the occasional supermoto...