Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph's Thunderbird Storm: Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by STORM_BOY, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 STORM_BOY, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Anyone out there had the pleasure of owning or riding the STORM? Really keen to hear what you think. Thanks!

2. yeah i've ridden one.

i dont like cruisers but it was pretty good i thought, finish of the bike is fantastic and it actually goes pretty well.

the rear shocks are a bit harsh sometimes but other than that its all cool. looks tough all black too, especially out on the roads.

3. Picked mine up two weeks ago, Matt Graphite, with short pipes, touring seat, tank bib and speedo peak. A few more accessories are being fitted on 6 Jan, rider backrest, sissy bar with rack, panniers. It rides so well, been on three club rides, it holds it's own. I will post some pics to the Garage in mid January. Highly recommend this bike, the new LT looks good, but wire wheels!

4. This bike looks good, 98hp too. Must go alright. Wouldn't catch a night rod though

5. I love mine!

Check out my ramblings here and here

That should give you a few ideas on my experience anyway.

Cheers,
    D.