Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph Trophy 1200 1992

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by deyago, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Hi All,

I know next to nothing about this bike but I need to get some info together on it. My Dad has a mate that is looking to sell one he has hanging around and I want to give Dad some idea if the bike is any good or not.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a good forum or any reviews of the bike I'd be grateful. If anyone has owned one and can give me some feed back that would be even better.

Thanks in advance :) .

Jake.

2.  Top
  3. Whoa guys! Thanks a bunch, I'll have to have a surf and see what I can find. :D

Andrew, don't be insane :roll: :LOL: :wink: . The viffer is staying right where she is (until they build a better VFR)! :)

*Edit* cut out some blah blah.

4. *Bump*

Hi Guys, tried those sites but they didn't quite have what I'm looking for. Can anyone else help?

From the little I've read I'm leaning towards telling Dad to leave it alone. Doesn't sound like the early models were all that great. Still, I'll search some more and see what I can find.

Thanks for the help!