Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph Tiger Sport

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Kyle, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm no writer so I'm going to keep this relatively short. Just thought it would be good idea to share my experience. Test rode one of the amazing machines yesterday after being thoroughly unimpressed with the tiger 800s "upright" riding position.
    As I'm sure you can guess it has a fantastic engine and pulls quite hard from the get go. It really put a huge grin on my face when I twisted he throttle . As the reviews have stated the gearbox is a little clunky and you really have to be sure when you shift but I'm assured that it does free up as it wears in. The riding position is upright, comfortable and very roomy and I quite like the comfort of the seat aswell. The ride is good not great but I think with a little tweaking of the adjustable suspension this will change.
    I loved the test ride so much I put down a deposit and should be the proud owner of a Triumph Tiger Sport in 7-10 days =D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Congrats on the new ride,

My local is about to get their demo bike (would have thought they'd be on it pretty quickly), looking forward to giving it a test.