Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph Sprint St owners in Townsville

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by manfredman04, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Hi guys, I am looking at buying a a Sprint ST (from 06 on) but unfort Eurocycles (Triumph dealer here in TSV) have none left (only the new GT) - I have been lucky enough to try the speed triple and street triple during the Triumph ride days but never got a chance to ride the ST. Now I am in a situ where I want a decent Sport/Tourer and the S3 unfort will not accomodate the wife, I have been looking at the ST.
    I love the S3's triple 1050 but would dearly love to have a ride on an ST to see how they compare.
    Would anyone up here in TSV bew prepared to let me have a bit of a ride before I commit to an ST online (the closest buys are in Brisbane and I don't really have the cash to fly down just for a test ride...(Im looking more to get an idea of the ergos and power delivery compared to the S3, which is unfort not really what I want now...it was a few years back, but priorities change!)
    Can anyone help?
    Cheers

2. There is a group of bikers in TSV, who ride all sorts of bikes,

Try asking one of the Blackbird riders about them, There are three of them, XX riders,

You might get some info from them.