Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph Sprint 1999 Fairing

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Righty, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Hi All,

Does anyone know a rough cost to raplace the fairing on a 99 Triumph sprint. A friend of mine has just dropped his in a carpark (hardly moving) and I'm just trying to find out a price for him. The fairing isn't cracked or anything, just scratches, but if it's not too expensive he would like to replace it.

Cheers in advance.

2. the cheapest they come is about $800 for chinese stuff but they dont make it for truimpths and they dont make it for bikes that old.

Better of getting it resprayed. If its a mettelic colour its easy for a spray painter to match touch up ect and will be cheaper

3. try the wreckers, like Liverpool bike wreckers in sydney, Euro-Brit in melburn and vic bike wreckers for triumph parts.

also i got some parts from a bloke at bike smash or motor cycle crash repairs. or something like that.

or ebay world wide. lots of parts in UK, Europe and USA. but have heard of people being stung on USA ebay/paypall transactions.

if still no joy tell him to look on T595.net

good luck.