Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph parts

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by ametha elf, Nov 30, 2009.

1. My hubby has a 96/97 Triumph Trophy 900cc. He needs an adjusting cable for the carburettor. Last time he needed parts we had to get them shipped out from England which meant his bike was off the road for 8 weeks. I was wondering if there are any local Triumph distributors preferably in the Brisbane area which might stock this part. I have rung a couple of places but they dont have parts for that particular bike.

2. Have to say that sounds like crap service. I can buy BMW parts for my bike out of UK and get them within a week.

Guess it depends on the type of part but I would think that a cable could go through normal post and arrive in a week to ten days.
  3. Brisbane Triumph
    61 Moss Street
    Tel: (07) 3380 2233
    Fax: (07) 3808 2604

Team Moto Virginia
    1924 Sandgate Road
    Tel: (07) 3265 5866

Boyd Yung Motorcycles
    307 Rutheven Street
    Tel: (07) 4638 2811
    Fax: (07) 4639 4480
  4. Thanks for that guys. He contacted Team Moto Virginia (one of the few I hadnt tried) and they can get it in in 3 days. We are really impressed with that!