Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph mechanic Brisbane southside?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Bazzafly, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Hi

I am in the Gabba and looking for a good bike mechanic i have a 1999 Sprint with the 955 triple engine.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

2. Oliver's Motorcycles on Ipswich road mate. Local Triumph dealer, family business and never missed a beat with my services. A mate of mine had his old Bonnie fixed there not too long ago with good success after having 2 other shops completely stuff it.

I'm not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer.
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. Thanks for that Barters81 amd arc87 will have a look at both.
  4. arc87 isn't seven hills in sydney? I remember it being a station on the train line when I grew up down there...
  5. haha it is to, I must have got the wrong place I'll have to find the one I came across around carina I think it was.
  6. Seven Hills is in Brisbane aswell, between Norman park & carina.
  7. thanks for that arc, I don't get to that side of town much!
  8. google ozzy graf at morningside. Good mechanic. He fixed up my tiger after team moto couldn't and olivers said there was no problem (after telling me they knew what the problem was)

9. Ozzy is from Oz racing the link I provided above, I went to his workshop this morning for the first time to purchase some oil and a filter this place is immaculate the workshop I have never seen another one like it very well setup. Defiantly will be taking my bike back when its due for a service.