Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph Daytona 675R

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Deadsy, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Triumph recently released a teaser video with the new Speed Triple and hinted at something like this. Here it is, the Daytona 675R:

No official specs yet but it has Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, red subframe and a carbon front guard. Another winner by Triumph. Not a fan of the new Triumph logo, though.

2. It's dead sexeh
  3. THAT..... IS...... SEX! *fap fap fap* :rofl:

I love that front end, the colour is awesome as well.
    It is confirmed by me now, my next bike has to be white.
  4. It should be a 675 'S' I reckon, with the R version also including a full zorst and a few more ponies, plus quickshifter and slipper clutch.

But I reckon it's a bloody good looking bike. Not sure about changing the logo and font though.
  5. Nice! I've finally found a bike that I'd trade my 675 in for.
  6. I have always intended to get a larger capacity sports tourer when I am off restrictions but that trumpy could make me reconsider. That is a beautiful bike.
  7. Looks fantastic, curious to see what actual specs are...
  8. Agree. that thing's nasty.
  9. I like the concept, not too sure about the styling - especially the dicky little decal next to the cutout or the tank logo.

Would be cool if it came with the race kit to suit the suspension and brakes - ECU, cams, Arrow system, slipper, etc.
  10. Anyone know which tyre it has in the picture?

11. id say battlax
  12. Goz, add this to my list of next potential bike. I forgot about triumphs when you asked me today and this is pure p0rn
  13. I was guessing Pirellis, I think they are Diablo Supercorsa SPs. Always wondered how these are in the wet. :LOL:
  14. Definitely Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP's.
  15. i love the new logo and the general look of it. Logo makes it look much more modern
  16. This about sums it up

17. Pretty bloody ordinary, actually.[-(

The Michelin PR2s I have now are worlds apart in the rain, besides, I lack the skill (read:balls) to fully utilise the Pirellis in the dry anyway.
  18. I'd say absolutely fcuking terrifying, especially once they have aged a bit. But that's just me, and the fact that I wrote a bike off in the wet with them on.

They are great in the dry, and apparently about the best road-legal track tyre out there, but a few heat cycles (like commuting every day) and they harden up quite badly.
  19. What makes it an "R" considering there is no world series for it really to race in?