Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph Daytona 675R fairing panels

Discussion in 'Archived' started by RRdevil, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

so have been doing a shed cleanup (really hate that) to make space for some new junk

ive got a near new Daytona 675R 11-12 model RH fairing, it is original, it is like brand new, has never been repainted or repaired, has original heat shield (came from Speedy675 in the UK). it does have regular grime and a couple teeny marks on the lower section front 'chin' area, as expected as it was taken from a used bike before posting to me. these marks are so minute that they wont show in images, or i am a really crappy photographer. it will not disappoint though.

I also have a tail section which has been dropped has skid marks on side but would still be an excellent cheap alternative to a track tail section.

This was how the tail was purchased from speedy
    These were both purchased from speedy675 when i was taking my bike to the track as a 'just in case' spare part. i ran with the tail section but kept the side fairing in the shed for a 'rainy day'

As expected fairing panels are not cheap by any stretch but this i think is a good price, price does not include shipping and will be location dependant

RH Side Fairing $100 plus postage
    Tail $40 plus postage

2. any chance you still got tail lying around?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.