Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph America to feature in Wildlife Man TV series.

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by David Ireland, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Soon I will be riding a sponsored new Triumph America 800 cc bike in my Wildlife Man TV series, the bike will feature in episodes filmed in the Australian outback. The Wildlife Man series is shown here in Australia on Channel Nine and in New Zealand on Prime TV and internationally on cable. see: www.davidireland.com We hope to begin filming the Triumph in two weeks, riding thru the sandstone rimed Capertee Valley NSW. Photos from the on-location shoot will be posted soon.

The last time I rode a bike was in my film " Crocodileman" back in 1990, that film was screened worldwide on Discovery Channel, the bike was a borrowed Harley Springer , however I love the look of the Triumph America and it should come up well in the series. David Ireland

2. Will be watching with much interest David...if it weren't for the Bonneville I'd be getting the America. Beautiful bike.

Enjoy the filming.

3. Triumph filmed in Sydney today

Just outside the building where we were working today (in Carrington Street, Sydney) there was a media crew only just smaller than an average European nation, with a New Bonneville and a new Thruxton (yummy, yummy), and a very fetching young lady in leathers, filming for at least a couple of hours.

Watch out for a Triumph commerical on TV, or perhaps in the theatres???
  4. Given half a chance, I'd be running like a 5 year-old, helmet in hand, screaming 'pick me, pick me'! BOY I'd like one of those! Bike, that is :LOL:
  5. I'd love to hop on a Thruxton, they look fun.
  6. *drools* - about the Bonneville. ;)

Ezyrider - do you have any photos of your bike? Would love to see it.
  7. I do Rosie, will try and post up.
  8. Pics' been uploaded pending approval - Ezyryder's Grumpy Trumpy.

Sorry to take over the thread, still want a Thruxton :cool:
  9. Triumph Bonneville America , Great bike, plenty of class , wish I had one

wait I do have one , god i'm a lucky lucky boy :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  10. Doesn't give YOU any more class though Sparky :LOL:

Then again, at least yours is on the road....