Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Triumph 675 Triple:

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Assassin, Mar 18, 2010.

1. I took this pic today of a mates 675 Triple at Montsalvat in Melbourne.
    Would appreciate any feedback regarding the photo as well. Have entered it in the March competition....

original.

Thanks,

2. Beautiful photo... The bike is frames beautifully by the brickwork and grass. Maybe a little bit more light on the bike itself. But I think it looks fantastic.

Looks like a brand spanker?

Just picked one of these babies up myself so I might be a bit biased.

:grin:

--------------------
    burke...

3. Very, very nice!
    The grass is a bit too dominant imo.

4. That is a seriously SERIOUSLY HOT Photo!

5. Hiya Luke, yep, someone else also mentioned the grass being to 'hot'... I will tone it down in Photoshop when I get the chance...

I took this photo at around midday as well in case you wondered.... :) my serious photo-technique...

Thanks Falcon... :) glad you like it...

Burko, it is a spanker mate, only 580 clicks so far... first service next week.... glad you like it buddy...

Sass

6. So was the lighting as a result of some strobist work? Or from photoshop afterwards?

Love the shot btw.

7. G'day Tim, nope, the lighting here is 'straight out of the camera'.... some strobist work as you say....
    The only thing I did in Photoshop is enhance the brick and the wood work on the wall behind, which included lightening the grass actually, otherwise the bike is completely untouched..... It was taken just after lunch time as well, around 1pm I think, and out doors....

Thanks...