Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

trip to wreckers

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by clem88, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Finally got a new ignition barrel off a newer gpx perfect condition and a black set of header pipes no more rust. Got them to put them in as only learning the mechanics got a call an needed a new back sprocket as the teeth were getting a bend got the whole lot and installed $250 pretty happy. Now I just need new front wheel gaurd and something with the front suspension its leaking a bit so there pretty soft forgot the name of what I need?

2. [ forgot the name of what I need?[/QUOTE]
    a manual?
  3. Fork seals? You'd best buy those new, as they're inexpensive and I doubt you'd be able to get them second hand anyway. Unless you're mumbling about something completely different.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Buying second had fork seals would be buying secondhand condoms. Don't even think about it,
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ah, but I would expect to find some used condoms on eBay and co*. Can't say the same about old forkseals.

*There are always people happy to enable stalkers collectors, if the price is right.
  6. I bought a whole box last week...I wonder if they would make good forkseals...?

7. Nah thats what im talking bout just had a mind blank when I put it up. Yeah cheers