Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tribute to my girl

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Pompy, Sep 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Been home sick today :( So had a play on the computer and came up with a tribute to my bike, who at this stage, 6 months into our relationship, is still un named......

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Great video..., bummer, Got to go, can't even compose a sentence, my wife growling at me " you on NR...again" shhhh

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. I rode last night, and this morning, but the cool on the chest did me no good........

4. Oh you're a hopeless romantic, PompyPompy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Then you were told to leave her alone?

6. Morning pompy, what exactly are you looking for in a name? See in my case I was contemplating between versys and vstrom. I ended up reading some reviews and one on Kwaka forum compared the two. Goes along the lines of " if you want a wife that cooks and cleans, you get the vstrom, if you want to screw 20year old, you get the new versys". So of course I opted for a versys and loving it. For me, I do not have your luxury. I just rocked up with the new bike into our driveway. No question and certainly did not ask "her" nor wanted her opinion. Then the strong force of heavens unleashed the tundersto upon my head. Weeks mate, weeks. Somehow settled that I now need to have a sticker on her, it says "for selfish me". So there you go it is me and my selfish me when we go out together, but I always have a dialog my face....she's the 20 year old one I can toss around :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. * dial on my face

8. TheraThera The deep chesty cough filled with phlegm told it was best to take the day off.......

9. How do you know if your bike is a boy or a girl?
    My mate had "Harry" Honda, so that one was a boy.
    Ive got an un named Purple MT09, I'd hate to give him/her a girls name if he/she is a boy?

Like you, I cant go for a ride today either, I got a pet sheep due to lamb today.

10. Well pompy no pressure, any choices for his/her name? Just curious :)

11. Markus_15Markus_15 I do like the sound of Scarlet (y)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Not Abigail ..... Just a suggestion. :)

13. Nice vid, and good choice of sing. Fleet Foxes are pretty great

14. PompyPompy, what a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous girl! Great video and brilliant scenery. Agree with PetesulPetesul, you are hopeless romantic :love:. "Scarlett" suits her to a tee, love it (y)

15. It took me 5 days to name my daughter when she was born ... the name we had agreed upon beforehand just didn't work once I saw her and I don't think the boys name would have gone down too well! ha ha ha But then on the 5th day I woke up, looked at her and she was absolutely "Bianca" ... you will know when the right name comes to you :)