Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

triboseat pillion anti slip seat cover review

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by slyfox, Aug 3, 2006.

1. here is the companies website pretty self explanatory really, for $60 (or there abouts) your pillion will never slip around on their seat again.

piece of cake install, all you need a small shifter to take off the grab strap and replace it once the triboseat is fitted, other than that you tie one double knot to secure it under the seat and it's fitted.

i gave it a test run last night with a mate on the back and he thought it was excellent, cheaper than a grab rail and easier to install for a similar effect. (giving your pillion a secure feeling.)

2. You can get the anti slip stuff at Bunnings and caravan type places, just cut a bit the rite shape seat and take it off when not in use.
  3. Woodsy, what's the product called, or what aisle in bunnings??????

Been thinking about the antislip thing slyfox... thanks for the post.
  4. It's up the back where they have the rolls of plastic and carpet runners that you cut to length yourself, comes in white, blue, red, green i think (definatly white & blue, i've got some here)
  5. I just got one of these (off eBay, $33 delivered), will put it on tonight, not sure when I'll get a chance to test it though.

It's identical material to the anti-slip matting you can buy at other shops, but it looks thicker than any of the others I've seen previously. But yes, it's pretty much the anti-slip matting, with an edging sewn around the outside, and a draw string.