Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Trials Events in Victoria.

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by 2up, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Has anyone got any info on when motorcycle trials events are on in the spring/summer. I'm keen to see some trials action as I've never been to a meet before.
    I did a google search but it seems the calander and venues are a closely guarded secret. :)

2. Call Motorcycling Victoria, or check their website.
  3. Found them and went to the state championships in Anakie last Sunday.
    It was lovely day out. It was a well organised event and the people were very friendly.
    Ya gotta hand to those guys and gals, they can ride places that I can't even walk.
    Well worth a look next time.

A view of part of the course. A lovely place for a wander on a sunny Sunday.
  4. If you're interested on catching some more of this, there's a "Moto Trials Extravaganza" coming up on the 22nd of November at Simpsons Rd, Clayton. I've only ever seen Trials on the tube and a bit of a display at the past few Melb bike expos, so keen on seeing a bit more on it. Starts at 10am with a gold coin entry.