Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Trencher Cap For Tonight

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Roderz, Oct 29, 2004.

1. I'm after a Trencher Cap to wear around tonight.

I tired to pick one up last night, but you have to put in an order, and if I can't have it tonight, I'm not interested....

For those that don't know, which included me up until last night, a Trencher Cap is one of those caps Uni people wear. One of the ones where you can rest beers on top of it.

If anyone has one laying around, or knows where I can grab one at such late notice please get in touch with me on 0419 560 508.

Alternatively, if anyone can mock me up a half-arsed one out of materials at work, that would be fantastic.

See you Coffee goers later on...

2. Does your Uni Shop have any?

3. Uni shops usually do a hoover. They suck. It takes forever and a day to order a trencher cap, even for hire and I won't even mention trying to get an academic gown. Better off looking at the costume shops, they usually have something and very good when it comes down to last minute hiring.

4. I thought it was called a mortar board??

5. Thanks firefling. Trencher cap was handy.