Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Travel diary now online

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by TarmacSamurai, Dec 25, 2007.

1. As promised, I've put together a diary of the recent ride around NSW and VIC. I've hosted it on a private page at my website, so if you're interested you can find it here:

2. Nice work mate, enjoyable read and some great pictures.
  3. Awesome trip mate. Well done.
  4. Good read...thanks for sharing.
  5. Thanks for the ride report, that was very cool.
  6. No worries. Glad you all enjoyed it.
  7. What an inspiring report! I wanna do a road trip now
    But not in the rain
  8. What a challenge...no not the ride...the write up! Thanks heaps...most of the roads you went I will be checking out during my 'big ride'. I will endeavor to make mine as interesting for all to read maybe as I go seeing as my husband bought me a really cool notebook to take with me. Thanks also for the tips re packing. I wont be carting much. Thats the plan at least.
  9. Not really. It's what I do. :)

Good luck on your trip.

When you load up, remember that you won't use half of what you take. So pack everything that's absolutely essential, then halve it!

10. Hi Alan

Great trip and great write up. Very inspiring.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

11. No worries. Although I've just received a speeding ticket from the trip. :evil: I made a thread about it in the General forum.