Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Transverse Suicide

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Aug 4, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. :(
    Did I miss the punchline?
    :?

3. Looks like any other suzuki to me , just in better nick :wink: .

4. that's what happens when you don't put the bike on its sidestand properly!

5. Sorry
    It's a crashed Across Suzuki .... "a picture I just came across....."

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ........... I dont get it :? :? :?

7. ewwww that's nasty marty, even for you :shock: :?

8. Bit of filler and a respray will soon sort it.

9. ERK, that looks like something out of a movie set, special effects. Or the aftermath of a Mythbusters episode. There are bits salvagable?????

10. That's just plain nasty Coconuts.

11.  Top
  12. yeah, i seen it scoot, too pov to get something like that tho, even after a stack :( i think that one was something like $7k, i struggled to get together the $5k my zx7 cost me. love that orange too, dunno why, but it looks hot 8)

great site tho eh, some real bargains there sometimes if you've got a little know-how :D

still dunno what they think your gunna be able to do with that triumph tho :shock:

13. ***Coming soon to a Sumoto near you***

:twisted:

14. That's one of the better looking Acrosses I've seen so far....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

15. Never seen a bargain on that site.
    But lots of questionable stuff at ridiculous prices.
    If repaired properly and factoring in a majority of OEM-parts for the stuff that can't be repaired (or shouldn't be repaired but replaced), nearly all of those bikes finish up way above their market value.
    They're buying at auctions, then re-sell.
    They assess/offer the insuarnce the lowest price they get away with at the time, then often double it for profit.
    Naw....check the Fowles listings and cut out the middleman...

16. Rightly so... I have been waching the site for over a year now... nothing Cheep there.. not even wreckers buy from there!!

As for the Across... is there some thing wrong with it?? I don't get it??

17. I have a mate in Canberra who got a very good bargain from them a couple of years ago, a GSXR750 with about 400kms on it. He's building it up into a race bike, so it's probably not so critical as it would be if you wanted to register one.