Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Transporting motorbike from NSW to VIC

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by dokokoko, May 19, 2016.

1. Hey I found a bike in NSW, and need to get it back to VIC. I don't want to ride 9 hours down. And I don't have a towbar on my car so can't hire a trailer.

Does anyone recommend a good motorbike transporting company I could use?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

2. I'll ride it for $500 and return air fare

3. :shifty::shifty:
    Ill do it for $300 plus a flight home! :sneaky::sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Recently I had a motorcycle transported from Coffs Harbour to Dubbo (via Sydney) by Sydney Motorbike Network for $550 (total distance ~900 kilometres). In 2014 I had my first motorcycle transported from Parramatta in Sydney to Dubbo for ~$350 (total distance ~400 kilometres) by the same company. Good service; both deliveries done spot-on time, bikes in perfect order. I know they deliver to VIC; the driver of the truck that delivered here last week said that was the truck's destination.

• Like Like x 1
  6.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bloody grass cutters

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. If it's a big bore bike I'll ride it to Vic for the cost of a Qantas (no other be airline) flight back to Sydney if you also drive me or pay the cab to Airport.

10. I'm with the serious posters: pay someone to do it whose business it IS to do it...

11. Paul Barry Motorcycle Transport has always looked after me. I've also run into him at a customs depot loading a couple of new bikes for the Ducati ASBK factory team, so I took that as a vote of confidence as well. ;)

• Informative Informative x 1