Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

transporting a bike from WA to SA

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by edgelett, Sep 18, 2006.

1. My dad has sold his old Kwaka ZXR750 and is now looking at getting a Triumph Speed Triple.

He's found one he really likes - problem is the bike is in WA & he's in SA. Now he's keen to buy it, provided he can get it over to Adelaide. So far he's rung TNT & several other transport companies only to be told either a) sorry we don't transport bikes or b) sorry we don't travel from WA to SA, it's too expensive on fuel.

Does anyone here know of any transport company that could help us out here? we can't even get a quote at this point.

Also, i don't know if anyone can help us but we'd also be grateful if someone in WA can test ride the bike for us too. it looks great but we want to make sure it rides well.

2. I think Deafwish manages a freight company that goes to WA. Have you tried sending him a PM?
  3. thanks, I didn't know that, i'll send him one straight away.