Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by yellow t max, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I am thinking of towing a trailer for touring has anyone have anytips or advise on makes my scoot is a 500cc T Max. :?

2. Let me tell you about buying a trailer:

Used - take a gun. You will need it for the shoot-out that occurs between the prospective buyers that will arrive within minutes of one being advertised.

New - take a baseball bat. You will need it when the quoted price in the ad turns out to be three times that when you get to the shop :evil:
  3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Get one made...

find a backyard engineer and collaborate with him so you get what you want..

there isnt much to them really.
  5. Plenty to choose from. Suggest you keep it small and light though. I got a 2nd hand one (similar to Classic) for $1300 and am in process of setting up bike for towing. Several mates have them and tow with smaller bikes without problem, just need to be aware there is a trailer behind and ride accordingly. Weight will affect braking distance. Plenty of advice on towing on other sites, eg. Ulysses.