Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD trailer

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kneedragon, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanted - 2nd hand trailer. 8 x 4 or 8 x 5 box trailer. Prefer to spend less than a grand but will look at anything up to about $1,400. Any more than that and I might as well buy a new one. I don't want to spend that much.

I'm in Brisbane, but I would be prepared to drive to most parts of the east side to pick one up for the right money.

I want to be able to shift furniture, a ride on mower, a load of greenwaste to the tip, or two road-bikes. The ZX14 is likely the biggest I'll ever need to move, and it needs 2,200mm, which is a bit less than 7.5 ft.

I'm prepared to negotiate about paint and finish, a few scratches and little dents and signs of use are not a problem, a little surface rust in places is to be expected, but I don't want some heap of rusting compost that'll break in half if I try and tow it home.

It must be registered - or able to be registered straight away - must have lights and indicators and electrics that work... It must be a serviceable trailer. It doesn't have to be pretty but it has to work.

While I'm asking, a generator and a set of tyre warmers would be good too...
  2. You can get a collapable trailer for that much , you see them at the track a lot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.