Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Trailer Hire - Sydney Inner West - Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by dangermark, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Hi guys, I'm looking to transport an old motorcycle up to newcastle on the weekend and was wondering whether anyone knew of a place (preferably around the inner west) that hires motorcycle trailers?

There's a kennards in rozelle but they only have bike trailers in artarmon. Google hasn't turned up too much.
  2. Thanks for the profound wisdom. If you read my post you'll see i've already googled it.
  3. Hi, maybe check at your servo. I am in Maroubra and the servo near me rents trailers, they have a small touch screen computer in the back of the servo store down near the fishing lures and crap.

You can book motorcycle trailers on it and i do believe if the trailer is not at the servo it gets dropped off??? the guy behind the counter did not know for sure, but it's a large company (can't think of the name right now, buts I did recognize it).

They do have a motorcycle trailer in the servo car park ready now anyway. I was only asking in the slight chance someone else books it before I need it and return it to another drop off point.

It's not that far from the inner west I guess if you had to come to Maroubra.
  4. The Ducati Club have a bike trailer at Five Dock which is $10 per day. Only catch is you have to be a member of the club ..... (Sorry, I think that was most unhelpful)
  5. i rented 1 from kennards at Girraween
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Yeah, I had a read of that prior to posting.

Can you advise which forum this one should be in if not "General"?