Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Traction problem

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Removed_User6, May 5, 2005.

1. I have a serious traction problem .
    Can anyone help me with the cause of this problem ?
    see picture below
    Picture click here

2. Looks like you're missing the baffles on your pipes. That's your problem, for sure.
  3. Help you? You're beyond help buddy.....

Groberts, I aint goin to your funeral if you kill yourself whilst behaving like a d1ck.
  4. Bwaaahaa thats harsh..piss phunny but sooo harsh :LOL:
  5. Someone put shiny packing tape around your tyre?

your limp wristed and can't keep your right wrist from dropping down?

you keep forgetting your not riding the Across anymore?
  6. the power.. to do.. electric buggalooo
  7. :shock:
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  8. If so, I reckon fate will soon find a way to remind him... :LOL:
  9. roflmao..... who's insane idea was that? :twisted:
  10. Chicken strips 50 ml ,not bad. Now try riding it with out the training wheels on :p
  11. bwahahahahahhahaaaa i killed more rubber than that on my 250, go back and try harder fella, you got a looooong way to go :LOL: :wink:

not that i condone any kind of hoonish behaviour or anything :roll:
  12. the story behind it was we were coming back from bowling (my sons do ten pin bowling) and we pulled up at the lights and they were looking out the back window , and i popped a wheelie , only about 1 foot or so high , and this got them going , they were in the car dobbing me in to the wife and when we pulled up after doing a few small ones , my sons hopped out of the car and my wife was pissed , (i could see that quite easily) and daniel me middle son said "do a burn out dad" , so i lite it up in the driveway , the boys were yelling and so was the wife , but i wont repeat what she was saying , when the smoke cleared that was what the tyre looked like .
    pity the wife isnt as forgiving as the tyres are :LOL:

13. LOL
    Hate to say it but this is the time to take a step back and not do the silly things too often.
    big bikes do have a habit of going all askew especially if you haven't been riding them too long.
  14. Glen is an expert. He's in full control.

15. look out rossi here i come :shock: :D
  16. U mean he has his hand on the wrong throttle :shock: .
  17. dont you mean crutch :D
  18. You sure you weren't doing a burnout on a freshly line marked footy oval? :shock:
  19. I'de be doing anything to get rid of those touring tyres too :roll:
  20. Gee glen, gotta agree with some. You are a hard core moron. You know how deadly it is doing a static burnout in your own driveway? Thing of how many rubber trees had to die to produce that tyre. Think of all the poor little birdys falling off their perch cause of all the pollution you pumped into the air. Not to mention the image your portraing to the ants and snails in your garden.....blah blah blah.....

Burnouts are fun :D

Yes, Im being sarcastic.....except for the thing about burnouts being fun....they are!!