Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Track Days..

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Quivorir, Oct 30, 2011.

1. This is more aimed at Phillip Island. Are you allowed to just rock up to track days and watch? Is there a charge just to watch? I wanna do one (not on this 250 though) but am just wanting to scope it out.

2. Do it on the 250, you may be pleasantly surprised!
  3. Going to watch could very well change my mind. I mainly just wanna check it out, see how its run and all that jazz.
  4. i might be heading down to the aus supers, i know jimmyd off here is (he put up the event)

whilst its not a track day, go down and have a look!
  5. Not sure with PI but at QR you can get a visitors pass. About $25.
    Ring whom ever is putting on the day. IE Champions, The Superbike School whom ever
  6. Okay, thanks for that Brett. And may very well do Enigma.
  7. if you do intend to head down let me know :)
  8. u can go and watch at broadford for free i think
  9. Actually yeah bugger it, im in for both days Enigma.
  10. It's free at Eastern Creek to watch and its the same company.

You have to sign a waiver.

You will get more out of it if you find someone on here that's going and meet up and have a chat.
  11. Champions ride days say you can bring friends & family for free. (on their website.)
  12. At P.I. you can get access to the pit area if you know someone that is participating in the rideday, you cannot just turn up for a look. They will ask you at the track entry who you are there to see.
  13. at pi, you have to sign in and sign a waiver at the gate..

they ask you if you are riding or watching.

i dont think they charge for you just rocking up to watch.. best to send em an email incase
  14. Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated.
  15. Track days at QR and Lakeside are free for spectators. There is no restrictions on where you go to watch. You can even go through the pits and have a good look at the bikes. This is for track days with champions, not race days.
  16. just remember if you're wanting to walk thru the pit area then you will need closed footwear. they are very strict on this at PI