Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National Track Day Transportation

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by jslim1008, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Hi guys, new to track days and racing.
    My driver licence is getting suspended and won't be able to drive my car with a trailer anymore to the trackday.
    Does anyone know of any alternatives to getting my track bike to the track?
    Any help would be great.

2. Any of your mates have a Trailer?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I have one guy who has. But don't wanna bother him every time i go to the track for 6 months XD
  4. Rent a bike . $400 for the R6
  5. One alternative is to find a motorcycle transport service that can transport you to the track and back.
    Another is to find someone that does track days regularly that you can tag along with. Post up a post on the forum, Facebook or Facebook track junkies group.
    I am sure if you offer to share the costs of transport that someone might help you out if they have space.

Also, you may need to get a racing license in order to do the track days as from what I told some organizations can refuse you participation if you do not have a valid drivers license.