Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Track Day on Learner/Provisional License

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by melbas, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. Hi All,

    My girlfriend kindly booked me a track day for my birthday, she booked via that redballoon website: link -http://www.redballoondays.com.au/experience/CRD444

    Now on the page it says "You must have a current motorcycle license – open license ONLY – which needs to be produced on the day."
    Which to me seems like you have to have your full bike license to participate, is this correct? Has anyone done track/ride days on their L's or Provisional licenses before?

    P.S It'd be at the Oran Park track, if that makes any difference

  2. just give them a ring. If they won't let you, reschedule it for a time when you will have your full licence.
  3. Yep. what he said .............
  4. Called them, it doesn't matter if you are on your P's.

    So my first track day @ Oran Park on May 3rd here i come! :)
  5. Yeah sweet. I've done em and don't get off my restrictions until 23rd of May....that's one month from Fri.. :woot: