Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tracey is wrong because......

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tweetster, Jan 21, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

2. Haha she's a woman! I love stupid maths jokes...

3. Yeah!..I mean find "X".... pretty obvious hay??.... :D
  4. That sort of stuff makes me wish I was back in school, doing those type of maths problems and doing that as the answer, just to see how the teacher would react.

That would be fun.
  5. ..I once picked a random number out of the air and wrote it down as an answer to a maths problem. It turned out to be correct!! 8-[

As there was no working out showing how I came up with the correct answer, I was accused of cheating!! :p
  6. Yeah that happened to me a lot at school....... but the numbers didn't get picked randomly......... they came from the back of the maths book......... because I was cheating. :D:D
  7. Naughty, naughty!!..... [-(

8. I had a question in a surds test which I failed. spent a minute looking at the last question and decided that answer looked like it should be two. funnily enough I got full marks with no working.

9. =D>......
  10. Well, using F=mgh, x = 1.4715 and yes, the object continues to move after rest, returning to 5m up the slope, due to no losses existing.