Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Toyota takes sales lead from GM

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Apr 26, 2007.

1. A wonderfully quirky Zimbabwean friend of mine sent me this picture, showing how this has been achieved.

toyota_1_.

2. Probably still faster than my old diesel one :grin:

3. Although funny, you will find that Toyota has been infront of GM sales for a very long time. Still good for a giggle tho. :p

4. Finally Toyota builds a vehicle with some personality!

Regards, Andrew.

5. Give me the Cowrolla over a Prius any day! :LOL:

6. Just wait til all those ex Government Prius (what is the Plural for more than one Prius) start to need the batteries replaced and when the electric motors wear out.

Personally I wouldn't buy one second hand.

7. Yep, loads of them at the auctions now. Gummint is smart enough to get rid of them before the batteries die.

8. Just dump them and get new ones, they are environmentally friendly after all :LOL:

9. It is called Prius' if more than one I am guessing like any plural that ends in an "s" :)

10.  Top
  11. True, although Toyota has been outselling GMH in Australia for quite some time. Interesting though that Toyota has managed to increase it's global sales by decreasing their model range - and more specifically eliminating anything that even vaguely resembles a sports car. Seems bland whitegoods on wheels is the way of the future.

12. i bet it still beats the ford lazer off the line.