Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

towing a bike

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ards, Jun 5, 2005.

1. who do i ring to get a bike towed in sydney?

someone mentioned ghost riders who'd tow a bike in sydney for $88, but basically a friend rode my bike last night a slid it into a gutter, no injuries but i don't know how damaged the bike is, front brake lever broke off so its unridable, and i just want to get it home to have a better look at it....

want to get it from randwick back up to gordon, will use a trailer if need be, but i'd almost rather pay for someone who knows what they're doing!!

any helps is appreciated, feeling a tad poor about the whole incident atm...
  2. Just had a look at Netrider links and seems there is no transport category. Your other prob is most of the membership here is Victorian. Try contacting Guy Stanford, www.mccofnsw.org.au, someone there will probably know someone.
  3. it would be a lot cheaper for you to hire a trailer from somewhere like a petrol station and trailer it yourself