Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tourist photo's at Friday night coffee location

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Those that attend Friday night coffee's in Sth Bank will recognise the location.

Look past the pretty girl .. and you'll see the other guy thinks she's pretty too :LOL: :LOL:

[img:1024:768:1979b31584]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6/newimagelarge6oe.jpg[/img:1979b31584]

2. that is so crude :shock:

3. Not what I needed to see this early in the morning...LOL

4. Pants like that shouldn't be allowed!!! *arrrgh my eyes!*

5. god damn thats wrong...

6. thats gross

7. Oh my god im blind now.

Not a pretty sight AT ALL

8. I don't think you can expect much more from a guy that is drinking a bacardi breezer

9. Is that a mangina :shock:

10. Where's the RSPCA when you need them?

FREE THE HAMSTER!

/And ten bucks says the chick knows why her boyfriend is taking that photo... ;)

11. Jason, you are so going to hell for posting that... :shock: :shock: :shock:

:LOL:

12. of courese she knew..... why else is she not in the Centre of the pic??

and it's not like the actual scenery is that good (other than at Friday night coffees)

13. She also appears to have a lamp post of some description growing out of her head :p

14. And it was especially for you too Clive :p :LOL:

15. Help! I need counselling now.

16. god damn! that outta hurt :\
    such captivity.

17. Nah.....

That bloke don't care about the girl, he's wondering where he took the wrong turn on the way to the Mardi Gra :bolt: