Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Touring boot recommendations?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Brick, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I'm looking to replace my Dri-Rider touring boots. They began falling apart almost exactly the day the warranty ran out, 12 months after buying them.

I'm looking for something comfortable enough to wear daily and walk about in at work. I need to get approval from the minister for finance, so anything that costs as much as my bike is out.

Anyone recommend a sturdy comfortable leather boot that looks good and doesn't cost +$500 ??
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RJays Tour AM - Mine have been very waterproof, comfortable and look fairly plain (black), offer decent protection and didn't cost too much.
  3. I've been looking at either a pair of Rossi's or a local friend can source Ariat boots at the right price. (Carbides) The Forma's on the Andy Strapz site are worth investigating further. I'm doing a big ride at the end if the month, so I'll need to buy something shortly.
  4. Check bikeexif web site. They got some reviews on riding boots.
  5. MotoDry do a good boot. I've had mine for nearly 3 years and are for the most part waterproof. Although riding from Bega to Tumut in constant rain saw them leaking a lot.