Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tour Master Leather Jacket, Xl, Brand New. $80.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by robsalvv, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought a touring jacket off a website, brand Tour master, with armour, removable liner, ventilation zips, thick leather, etc etc size 46 XL, however it's a generous XL so a bit big on me.

I've had it for about a year, in storage. Finally getting around to trying to shift it.

It's never been worn on bike so you will have the privilege of breaking it in to suit your body. The only thing wrong with it is that I hamfistedly broke the zip tab on the main zipper, so I've put a zip tie to the zipper thingamajiggy.

I'm asking $80. It's located in Melbourne's West. See pics. PM interest and details. All sales final. Will consider delivery/postage at a pinch.

P1020234.JPG P1020235.JPG P1020236.JPG

2. does size 46 mean 46inch chest?
  3. Good question. Well I'm 175cm and in the high 90 kgs and it's just a bit big for me. Might be a good winter touring jacket as it leaves room for layers - but with all the ventilation zippers it has, it's probably not specifically designed for winter. It has a quilted removable liner, so I guess it's trying to be a lot of things!
  4. probably wouldn't fit me, being 177ish and in the 120s, ah well
  5. I would love it...Make a great chrissy pressy for my brother.
  6. CFB, it's yours. Buggered if I know what the delivery charge to brissy will be?! PM me your suburb and I'll see what the parcel post costs will be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.