Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tough Mudder

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Slow Coach, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Ok, I have decided to up my training. New goal has been set and that is to complete The Tough Mudder event at Philip Island.

Who is with me? I may need some assistance.
  2. No. Farking. Way.

Are they collecting sponsorship? Donations?
  3. ...but I'll come and cycle along with some of your training runs if you want company and cajoling.
  4. Hehehehe sounds like my kind of thing, 151 days to go, l better start training.
  5. Yep, I can help with the after party bro...

6. I *cycled* that distance once and could barely bloody walk after it, bugger going through an obstacle course of that distance
  7. hahaha sounds... fun?
  8. And I thought bikers were tough. Oh well on my own as usual.
  9. This sounds like awesome fun. Could be a nice little tune up for my half ironman in may. Send me a PM if you are interested. I may try to drum up a little interest at work as well.
  10. ****ing oath i would totally do that.

Sounds ****ing awesome.

I love this sort of sadistic exercise. They don't make it sound that tough tho!
  11. Well for me they make it sound tough enough. Look at some of the you tube clips and let me know.

I am booked in to start on the saturday at 10am. So if you register let me know and can arrange a meet up and maybe help each other round, actually we can meet up and arrange to help me round.
  12. ...well I'm serious about joining on the treadly on some of the training runs. Cycling from my place to yours Cam is a good 20km... plus the pootle while you guys jog your arses off, then a ride home... that'll do me nicely. :)

I can prepare a repertoire of boot camp sargent put downs to keep you motivated :D