Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Totally madass

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ROZEE, Jul 24, 2007.

1. HELLO!
    I've recently purchased my first bike which is very exciting. Although it's just a little 125cc I love it! It's a Sachs Madass which seem to be getting quite popular.
    I'm in Brisbane and it's proving to be an awesome commuter and lots of fun but now I just can't wait to get something bigger!
    Hope to see some of you fellow riders out there :)

2. Welcome ROZEE hope to see you around :grin:
  3. Thanks greyghost, just look out for a bright yellow madass with me on top :p
  4. You wouldnt be in the Park Ridge area would you cause I think I have seen a bright yellow madass zooming about here recently :)
  5. Great to hear the 125 madass is out, I remember our long-lost buddy incitatus rode one around an airport one time and came back drooling with desire.

There were plans to do a 500cc madass at some stage too. Now that would be mad!
  6. :( Inci :(

Oh, hello Rozee.
  7. I've mainly been cruising from Kelvin Grove to the airport (work) so far.

If they bring out a 500cc madass it's mine! I will be on that quicker than Oprah on a hotcake :p
  8. Hi Rozee

Is that meant to sound like Rosie...or Rossi? :grin:
  9. Lol yeah its Rosie really but I like to think it's a whole lot cooler spelt Rozee :cool:
    Thanks for totally blowing the lid off my scam :p
  10. Think what you like ;) :p
  11. ah i'm still trying to get a test ride on one, but as soon a i mention BMX track dealers pull the keys back :LOL:

welcome to netrider
  12. Welcome to the mad house.. :LOL:
  13. Welcome Rozee. Great choice of bike, those things look like a bit of fun. :)
  14. Rob, was trying to find your throttle rocker crash thread (if such a beast exists, might have been someone else?) and hit on this. What happened to Inci?! :(
  15. Hiya Yak.

For reasons I'm not privy to, Inci has elected not to participate in NR anymore. Clearly something/one upset his apple cart and he's taken his vast body of knowledge elsewhere. :(

IMO, frankly it's all our losses - he was probably one of the most insightful debaters/posters around... but I don't know the circumstances so all I'm commenting on is that he's no longer here.

Seeya Inci Ol' mate.

On the topic of the throttle rocker, I still use the blighter, but only when I'm in a cruisy, no need to corner hard, kind of riding head space. I find it interferes with my big mitts even if I rotate is out of the way... I might use it on the way to the spur for example, but once there, it comes off.