Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Torino Aero Sport 125 Stator

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by sem41, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Hi all,
    i just bought a second hand Torino Aero 125 and, believe it or not, after the first day I couldn't get it started.

Long story short, the mechanic said it's the stator that it's gone and needs to be replaced.

Problem is: the official importer said that he run out of stock and he's going to order it again in February and the stock will be in OZ by March somewhere.

My question is: has someone got any idea about where to find a stator for a Torino Aero 125? Any website / wrecker / other mechanic?

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Cheers,
    Sam

2. You need to find out who makes it. It's probably sold out of China to two dozen countries under two dozen names. Once you pin down what it is you can probably hunt for parts on eBay.

3. Hi Bumblebeeman1150, yes I was thinking exactly the same, it's definitely coming from China, so there will be plenty of parts if you know where to look! I'll investigate further.

Thanks for the tip ;)

Sam