Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Topless Wife, Husbands 22 Metre Pole

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by 2wheelsagain, Mar 5, 2007.

1. BERLIN (Reuters) - A German man who spent 10 days in a self-made box atop a 72-foot-tall pole to protest a looming jail term was lured off his perch by his wife -- who sent up a topless picture of herself in his lunch box.

Fred Gregor, 45, was bidding to have his 15-month conviction for fraud overturned by squatting in his tiny cubicle atop a converted television mast. He told Reuters in a telephone interview last week that he wanted a new trial.

His wife Susanne, 25, backed his protest until the former stripper and mother of their five children decided she had had enough.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070302/od_nm/germany_protest_topless_dc :grin:

include the article next time buddy o - mod

2. "topless wife, husbands 22m pole"

That just plain false advertising :evil: :p :LOL:
  3. you know after reading that married mens magazine and black mail I really really though he was sitting up there to get away from it all.... :wink:
  4. If I was 45 and had a 25 year old stripper wife, I wouldn't be going up the pole in the first place, let alone wasting my time trying to defraud someone.
  5. I think this story is just the tip of the iceberg......
  6. How saggy!!!
  7. :LOL: Cambo.

Feel robbed. I wanted to see the photo she sent up to him. [​IMG]
  8. I'll take my slapping on the couch..... :)
  9. She could have just thrown the real ones up to him?
  10. I wish I had a 25 year old stripper wife! Imagine all the other strippers that would come around for dinner!
  11. imagine the fun after a few drinks :grin: