Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Top10 reasons for not waving back...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by FormerUser1, Aug 9, 2005.

1. very clever, ya gotta love lists, eh?
  2. Top 10 reasons R6/R1 riders don't wave back

10) Staring at speedo trying not to get booked.
    9) Perving at possible hottie in car in next lane - nope, its a bloke...
    8.) Checking R/V mirrors for blue/red flashing lights
    7) Left wrist is in a state of paralysis from supporting torso in push-up position
    6) Ashamed that their Alpinestars titanium gloves don't co-ordinate with their Dianese one peice suit
    5) Can't see the other rider due to executing a kiliometre long mono
    4) Won't wave to a petty little 250 rider, he needs to learn that we are not their equals
    3) Removing one hand from riding position will cause chin to whack petrol tank
    2) Clutch hand ie either on the bars, or casually in resting on hip in a devil may care attitude

1) Both shoulders have been dislocated by sadistic riding position, and are gaffa taped to the handle bars
  3. I think your list is better than the one that provoked it, dan, especially reason #1

(or perhaps cable tied??? where is sobil when we need him?)

4. :LOL: Sweet......... and accurate!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    There ain't nuthin more hilarious than Carbon-Schmuck-Jonny wobbling his way up Reefton :p :p :p :p
  5. ahahahaha... i cant wait for an r6.

bmw, harley and goldwing were lame.
  6. NOOOOO Sobil, have pity on R6s (just kidding mate)
  7. sobil doesn't like Gold Wings and BMW's and Harleys because cable ties aren't made that long!!!

8. OMG ... that is so true... Like some of the posers that i spy posing down at southbank on a friday night... :LOL: :LOL:
  9. I liked your number 3, Dan. Funniest mental image ever. :LOL:
  10. He particularly doesn't like being constantly passed on the inside by the BMW GS riders...
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: