Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

top rider , goldcoast, QLD

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by pragnasty, Jun 20, 2005.

1. just a note to any riders
    my bad experiences from this mob of imbeciles

bought my bike on commision off them
    took me 1 month and constant harrassment to get the revs certificate
    no after sales service at all. (thats a full stop there)
    last time i got the bikes serviced i had to literally to convince them to organise a loan bike for me. (its really hard to take those dome nuts off the numberplate) was going to take my business elewhere there and then, but no thought i'll set up a good relationship with the business i bought my bike from. when they were organising the rego for me made me wait for 3hours in the shop with no word as to what was happening.

spend more time drinking coffee then serving the customers.
    my experience today.
    ordered a replacement throttle return cable off them as well as an air filter
    finally got them in after a week. the air filter i recognised as being wrong immediately. the throttle return cable? figured it was wrong to after spending 3 hours trying to fit to the bike.
    tryed to return it today for a store credit as had found someone part elsewhere (didnt wana go through the same shit again)

they refused to give me credit on the part because it was slightly bent in the cable end where i tryed to fit it.
    hmm so they order me the wrong part.....the mechanics are to busy to fit it, and the fcukers still wont give me credit.

i doubt that working in retail leaves me with preconcieved high standards. but i know bad service. and they are the epitamy. my recommendation stay away from these wankers. its sad that that a few individuals are let down by their fellow employees. some staff are very helpful.. but the rest... fcukin useless wankers

my advice stay away from these ****s...
    :evil: :x :x :evil: :evil: :x :x :evil: :x :x :x :x

2. will do... good work with the heads-up
  3. Thanks for that bit of advice pragnasty as someone actually recommended them to me last week, now I think I will find somewhere else.
  4. Good advice.
    It seems to me that that is one of the most useful things in belonging to Netrider. And, don't forget, if you get GOOD service from someone, make sure you report THAT too!
  5. Susan where in QLD are you? I know an awesome mechanic in logan..

And hopefully after tomorrow i'll have a job in the bike industry - *wohoo*
  6. Hmmm, tanya, what exactly does this awesome mechanic do... :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Just kidding... Hey, tell us about the job in the bike industry... Curious
  7. Tanya I am outside the Brisbane area. It is about a 20 min ride from here to Logan. I have also been given the name of a guy in Moss St, (Tommy) I have been told he is quite good as well. As of this week I am not allowed to ride for the next 20 weeks (approx) as I have to have a achilles reconstruction done, so any work I need doing on the bike, now is a good time to get it done.
  8. I know how you feel, i'm not supposed to ride either :(

Skuffy, i have a trial day at a local motorbike shop tomorrow - wish me luck :D
  9. update
    just bought a new replacement throttle return cable from city motorcycle spares in springwood. $15
    ( i paid $40 from top rider )

took me 10 mins to fit
    helps when its the right part........
    when you find out how easy it is to do as well, im glad i didnt pay that mechanic $50 to fit it. :?