Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Top gun: Test your fighter-pilot reflexes

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by pete, May 9, 2008.

1. Do you have the nerves of steel and cat-like reflexes of a top fighter pilot?

Or perhaps you can't be trusted to direct a shopping trolley, let alone hundreds of millions of dollars of cutting-edge military hardware?

Now is the chance to realise your potential - to step into the cockpit and show the world what you're made of.
    Test your Top Gun potential now

How long did you last? Rate yourself here, and brag about your flight skills in the comments below...

Less than a second - dishonourable discharge.

One to two seconds - crashed and burned.

Two to three seconds - son, your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash.

Three to five seconds - you can be my wingman anytime.

Five to 10 seconds - you're Maverick!

Ten to 18 seconds - call the airforce now, they need you.

More than 18 seconds - you're the best of the best.
  2. 21.633 seconds :cool:
  3. 5.328 - not much to brag about really...
  4. I would also like to add that because you've mentioned Top Gun I'm gonna have that Danger Zone song repeating in my head all arvo...
  5. Sorry bout that :LOL:

16.55 :)
  6. 16.75... I remember getting very frustrated at this game with my old mouse.
  7. I got 16.753 secs, kinda happy. wanted to make 18 though :grin:
  8. 0.323 on my first try, around 5 on my second, and gave up in boredom. If Oz is ever attacked by blue squares and I'm in the RAAF we're probably screwed.
  9. my record is 34 :cool: BUT I've done a gliding course and im 4 hours away from my aviaters liscence... BUT due to me loosing my VIC car liscence i cant go for the liscence till i get it back :(
  10. O yea.... just a tip, after 3 seconds you can just sit in the top left corner for 11 seconds! :p
  11. "You survived 61.141 seconds !" ... is that good? :p :cool:

Yes, that is the true output...

Oh BTW, this has been posted before ;)
  12. Good spotting mate! But it's not quite 11 seconds....

I got 12.783 trying your little technique...
  13. 17.86 secs....

Think i'll leave saving the world to booga :LOL:
  14. Apparently vodka and Jagermeister make me kickarse at flying fighter jets.