Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

top box

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by ricki38, May 3, 2007.

1. hi i have just bought an oz trike but their top boxes or boots are to amall as i want to get one bigger to modify for my 22ckilo dog to ride in with a harnes mount trouble is i cant find anywhere that ahs a large range for me to look at other wise ill have to have a custom fibroglass one built any ideas guy s

2. My suggestion is use commas and full stops. Makes reading heaps easier. :grin:

I think you will have to get one made or modified to do what you want. I just cant think of any off the shelf boxes that are going to be big enough.
  3. :worthlesspics: :worthlesspics:

That might help
  4. Use a milk crate, 20,000 Aussie farmers can't all be wrong...
  5. commers and full stops

i didnt use them because most forums dont exept them , now that i now as its my first fricken time on this site ill be sure to keep you sleeping well at night , what are you an edicate teacher madam ?
  6. lol don't worry about them, i am usually a non punctuation user myself.
    anyway i think you will find the top boxes that are built for the oz trike are the largest commercially available top there is, next is the 87-97 goldwing top box

you will need to custom make one sorry
  7. Re: commers and full stops

Dude chill, I would love to see your trike and welcome you to the forum. I guess it's just hard to work out what you want when we don't know what you have!
  8. Re: commers and full stops

he said a oztrike, they are all very similar in design check this site out www.oztrikes.com.au
  9. I don't think you're going to get a bigger motorcycle top-bx than the one pictured on that site, ricki. You may have to get one custom-made.
  10. thankyou

thanks guys i apreciate your help