Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tool bags brisbane

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by geckom, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Anyone know a good place to buy a toolbag for my handlebars in Brisbane? Doesn't seem to be too many places that stock them.

Cheers,
    Geckom

2. Have you been to a Harley shop?

3. The only harley shop I know of on the north side is King Pin Choppers. Havent checked them out yet.

4. Chances are they'll have some. Tool rolls are a popular accessory on HD's.

5. ebay is the go for tool rolls

6. Geckom, I forgot to ask, what sort of bike do you have....

7. If your after one for a cruiser try ebay or bibblebar online. If after bricks n mortar shop then try Bikers World in Geebung.

8. b15mick,
    vn900 custom, going to put an alarm system where the tools are under the seat so need to put the tools somewhere.

9. Have you been to the HD shop yet. If memory serves me correctly (and it often doesn't) a tool roll that would fit a 1200 Sportster should do the trick on your bike.

As an alternative you could try a tank bag or even a tail bag.

10. Cant really use a tank bag on a vulcan - speedo etc is on the tank..

I had a Bibblebar one on my VN900 Custom.
    I Used stainless hose clamps to hold it onto the bars through the slots in the leather. Put the worm gear (where it does up) in the bag so it could not be removed without opening bag.

11. Minor detail.