Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Took some pics of my bike today

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Judge Geoffrey, Dec 9, 2006.

1. :grin:

2je1gcw.

345h8bo.

2edmjom.

2. Noice. Very Nice!
    I just bought one of those from a BP servo last night. $7 never been ridden.
    Son's going to get it for Xmas

Scheff

3. It looks good Man!!
    I dont like the thin seat / Large gap between the back wheel but thats just my opinion

4. How hard are seat cowls to take on and off? I just wondered 'cos, with it on (i.e. no available pillion seat), maybe it'd be just as handy to take the pillion pegs off too? Then you could have a *really* large gap to the back wheel!

PS Schweet Boike

5. Is that a 750? Hard to tell.....

6. nah I think that's the Gixxer1000.

Be interested to know where you got the fender eliminator from Judge?
    and which one it is.

7. The cowl is really easy to take on or off, takes about 30 seconds.

8.  Top
  9. Ooh, nice one Judge :wink: :grin:

10. Err, the exhaust hangs off the right side pillion pegs hanger. It would look funny if you took the left side hanger off but not the right side. :roll: Wouldn't make sense ot take the pegs off and leave the hangers either.

EDIT: Hey, your grass looks like mine. Dead. :!: Sweet bike too.

12. Quality seems fine, yep it included the number plate light. Including postage it cost me $133. The absolute cheapest I could find one anywhere else was $180, and they go as expensive as $300 - so I was really happy with my find.

13. Thanks for the link Judge, not many details about it. Did you have to do any drilling or was it a simple bolt on, bolt off job... Mr Miyagi style.

14. noice Judge...noice

15. I got the guys at the workshop to put it on when I got the pipe installed. I know it's not simple job from people I've spoken to due to hooking up the light... or something like that.

16. I just went and had a look, it doesn't look like they had to do any extra drilling.

17. Yuck!

What horrible photos.

Bike would look so much better in my garage...